Privacy and cookies policy
- The Operator makes every effort to ensure that your privacy is respected and that the personal information you provide is protected when you use the Website and make purchases on the Website, and takes all necessary steps to do so.
- The Website does not automatically collect any information except that contained in cookies.
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User's terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment, and a unique number.
- Cookies are used for:
- adapting the content of the Website to User preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow for recognition of the Website User's device and appropriate display of the website, adapted to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how users of the Service use websites, which enables improving their structure and content;
- maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging in), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter login and password on each subpage of the Service;
- Two main types of cookies may be used within the Service: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the final device of the User until logging out, leaving the website, or switching off software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the final device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following types of cookies may be used within the Service:
- "indispensable" cookies that make it possible to use the services available within the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, such as those used to detect abuse of authentication on the Website;
- "efficiency" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the websites of the Service are used;
- "functional" cookies, which allow "remembering" the User's selected settings and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. with regard to the chosen language or region of the User's origin, font size, website layout, etc;
- "advertising" cookies, which allow us to provide Users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, software used to browse the Internet (web browser) by default allows you to store cookies on the User's end device. Users of the Website may at any time change their settings concerning cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their timely placement in the equipment of the User of the Service. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in software settings (web browser).
- Cookies placed in Service User's end device and users can also be by advertisers and partners cooperating with Service Operator.
How do I change my browser settings?
If you want to learn how to manage cookies in your web browser, click on the selected link below: