The solution depends on printing the credit and deposits agreements and other publications based on the data from the accounts in a graphic form. Data for contracts are transferred automatically from the central system. The system allows you to define many patterns and print them on any printers.
- data to the contracts are located in the ORACLE base (including the archive),
- complete elimination of the files of PDF type from the system,
- no transferring of configuration data nor the data to the contract for the employee's station (everything takes place within the ORACLE database),
- intuitive contract management by an employee in the web browser,
- printout of contracts to .pdf format, .odt format from the web browser,
- the configuration and management of contracts in one place with parallel operation of several workstations with administrator rights (network),
- very easy building of draft contracts based on an OPEN OFFICE text editor (a troublefree service of fonts, tables, graphics, and data accounts),
- easy building of multi-contracts (different warrants of the same contract depending on the Customer)
- the appearance of the contract is independent of the operating system,
- the reduction of costs by installing in one place with the CAS (Central authorization management) and the central system,
- rights management integrated with CAS (Central Rights Management) and the central system.
An Act of the 12th of May, 2011 about the consumer credit (Journal of Laws from the 17th of June, 2011 imposed on Banks an obligation to prepare an information form for the credit consumers.
This solution provides allows for generating the necessary credit information without the need to register a potential credit recipient and without the need to create an account. The functionality of the module allows us to determine all parameters of a potential credit agreement, related costs, and commissions, generate a schedule, and financial data necessary to prepare a credit form. An additional advantage is the possibility of free form editing, which will allow for completely flexible simulations of credit repayments.
The extended module serves the entire range of accommodated credits to a large extent increasing the security of the Bank in terms of simulations created and information made available to potential credit recipients.
It additionally provides:
- unique identification of issued credit offers,
- archiving issued credit offers,
- second-hand approval prepared credit offers,
- automatic regulation of costs and the commission based on previously defined templates of costs and commissions for each credit breakdown,
- the preparation of the credit agreement based on the previously issued credit offer.