A module for dispatch and cash register services based on windows system components, in the current version, using many of its elements, and the solutions we use do not introduce any restrictions on the use of the latest solutions introduced in the Windows systems.
After calling the module of the Bank's employees in one windows window has all shared information necessary for customer service: personal data, information about owned products, customer profitability data, non-accounting documentation registered in the system, standing orders, payment orders, credit security, court attachments, customer's backlogs, loan collection events.
The principle of one window:
- comprehensive Customer's view,
- fully cach service,
- adding/ removing document scans,
- the preview of text messages/ emails sent to the customers,
- information notes,
- information about profitability on the customer,
- information about credit standing, including loan collection,
- information about running market campaigns,
- verification of data entities of REGON in external systems /GUS/
- customer status (VIP, shareholder, etc.).
FrontNet allows reproducing an existing, paper archive of customers' folders. Thanks to this, it is possible to store customer's documentation (formal and legal documents, correspondence, contracts, etc.) and managing them in an organized and transparent way.
This module is fully ergonomic and intuitive for the Bank's customer and operates based on banking products defined by the Bank, thus not requiring knowledge of account. It allows you to easily perform the proper task (e.g. clicking on the customer's data moves us to the customer's personal file, clicking on the account shares us the menu with the available operations for us on the account, ...).